Monday, July 18, 2016

Welcome to Shadowverse Realm Blog

Welcome to my blogs! This is a blog I set up to share everything about Shadowverse.

In the past, I always liked to play TCG, like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon TCG, Digimon Card Battle, etc. Also, my first mobile game is Rage of Bahamut also by Cygames. Hearthstone game mechanics is very interesting, but I'm not quite fond of the art (hey, I'm an anime guy!) so when Shadowverse was announced last year in 2015, I was like "Perfect, this game is for me!". Hearthstone mechanics with Rage of Bahamut arts, what could go wrong!? (I hope Cygames won't mess this up, I have high hope on you!)

My IGN is Reversi and my User ID is 527 893 995. If you'd like, please add me as your friend.

Meanwhile, please enjoy the trailers!

No comments:

Post a Comment